Eto Mismo



Caught this movie "What Happens in Vegas" and i think narinig ko na kung ano ba talaga ang gusto kong sabihin sa isang previous post ko (Bolinao). Line ito ni Joy Ellis McNally (Cameron Diaz) ng tinanong sya ni Jack Fuller (Ashton Kutcher) "When is the last you were, like, really happy?

Joy: I was feeling really adventurous so i took the ferry about 30 miles east of the city. There was this great lighthouse , i mean it was just right on the beach off the boardwalk

Jack: You went there by yourself?


Joy: Yeah! You know i just, like, sat on the beach, listened to the waves, watched the sunset. God! i had no concerns, you know? I had like no responsibilities, no job stressing me out. I had no one to please but myself. That was a great day!

Eto mismo kung ano gusto ko sabihin.. di ko lang na elaborate masyado hehehe.. it is still about relaxing, makatakas, makahinga, at tumingin lang sa horizon...

0 notes:

 

Copyright © 2010 Sketching My Corner All Rights Reserved

Design by Dzignine